Caspian M2 CD
The Caspian CD Player is universally regarded as one of the best sounding players at its class. It is no surprise therefore to discover that it manages to enchant and impress with its smooth and life-like reproduction of any genre of music.
It utilises a one-piece optimised motherboard, de-coupled mechanism and dedicated transformer/power supplies for the analogue and digital domains. With this isolation and decoupling technology along with carefully selected components, it is a fine example of how CD still has plenty to offer in high quality audio reproduction.
- Isolated and decoupled mechanism housing for increased laser tracking capability.
- Dual power supplies for minimum interference.
- One-piece, optimised motherboard for shorter signal paths.
- High-end grade electronic components.
- Super-precision master clock for reduced jitter.
- RCA and XLR balanced outputs.
- Optical digital and RCA outputs.
- Robust and slimline design.
2,890.00€ VAT included
Thank you, we will contact you as soon as we receive your order.
CD Digital Audio System (CD, CD-R, CD-RW)
20 Hz – 20 kHz ± 0.2 dB
<0.0015 % @ 0 dB, 1 kHz (typically 0.0005 %) <0.005 % @ -30 dB, 1 kHz / <0.01 % @ 0 dB, 20 kHz Intermodulation Distortion: < 0.001 % @ 0 dB (typically 0.0005 %) Signal to Noise Ratio: 105 dB (L & R) Wow & Flutter: Quartz precision Channel Separation: >100 dB @ 1 kHz / >100 dB @ 20 kHz
2.2 V rms
RCA (75 ohms), Optical, XLR (110 ohms)
PCM1798E Advance segment
24 bits / 192 kHz
3rd Overtone oscillation
Super precision, custom made
< 130 psec Idle Pattern: < -105 dB (L & R) Stop-Band Rejection: < -95 dB Power Supply: Toroidal transformer 12 fully regulated power rails Power Consumption: < 20 W
DAC 1000 SE
34,000.00€ VAT included
DAC 100 SE
30,000.00€ VAT included
20,000.00€ VAT included
19,000.00€ VAT included
16,500.00€ VAT included