The Attessa turntable is newest spin on one of the oldest Hi-Fi technologies. The Unipivot tonearm is lighter and simpler to use, thanks to a composite construction and glass jewel pivot. With turntable speed controlled down to the microsecond by smart new technology, playback is true to the original. Switchable phono stage lets you switch between active and passive, while the isolated plinth design and decoupled feet protect against unwanted vibrations. All in a compact footprint that fits seamlessly with the rest of the Attessa range.
- Designed, developed and assembled in the UK.
- Brand new easy to set up Unipivot tonearm featuring a composite construction and glass jewel pivot for low effective weight.
- Dana cartridge fitted as standard.
- Digitally controlled electronic speed control.
- Class leading factory calibrated speed accuracy with a microprocessor-controlled amplifier driving the turntable motor.
- Built in Moving Magnet switchable phono stage (active/passive) designed in-house.
- Premium build quality featuring an isolated single plinth design with a high mass platter constructed from weighted glass and bonded aluminium edge dampener.
- Xerxes inspired isolation feet and chassis design to ensure stable playback.
- Compact footprint.
- Bespoke removable lid to keep dust away when not in use.
1,350.00€ VAT included
Thank you, we will contact you as soon as we receive your order.
Main Bearing Spindle:
Grade 303 Stainless Steel
Main Bearing Ball:
Main Bearing Housing:
High Mass 10mm Glass Platter with Anodised Aluminium edge
Isolated Single plinth Design
24 Pole Synchronous
Built in High precision digitally Synthesised AC signal generator with high current low distortion output
33 RPM & 45 RPM (Switchable)
Built in MM phono stage
Phono Stage Bypass:
Yes, with switch for external phono stage.
Phono Stage Gain (active):
42dB @ 1kHz
Phono Stage Signal to Noise (active):
Phono Stage Impedance (active):
47k / 100pF
Stereo RCA with provided low capacitance phono cable
5V 1.5A external SMPS
5052 Aluminium top with ABS bottom section
Recommended Tracking Force:
1.8 - 2.2 g
0.08OFC copper wire
590.00€ VAT included
285.00€ VAT included
655.00€ VAT included
Radius 7 TT
2,190.00€ VAT included
Xerxes 20 Plus
4,690.00€ VAT included