Attessa Streaming Amplifier
Developed by in-house UK team and controlled by the multi-room BluOS app, streaming amp is optimised for your home and your everyday life. Explore all your music and all your devices from a single, intuitive control dial, for audio that’s amplified – and simplified.
- Hi-Res music streaming with BluOS™ Premium Multi-Room Audio Technology which supports 20+ streaming services and can stream up to 64 zones, all controllable via your smart phone.
- The one touch dial control user-interface is both simple and intuitive to use. Select listening volume or source guided by a graphical interface incorporating haptic feedback to confirm your selection.
- Three self-allocated BluOS presets directly available from the inputs list for instant access
Robust steel and aluminium construction with no visible aerials.
- A wide variety of digital and analogue connections including Bluetooth® and AirPlay 2.
- An integrated Moving Magnet phono stage allows the connection to a turntable without the need for additional boxes and accessories.
- A powerful amplifier capable of getting the most out of a variety of loudspeakers.
- SPDIF inputs will decode MQA encoded PCM streams including MQA CD’s played back by the Attessa CD Transport.
- Designed and developed in-house in the UK
- MaestroUnite setup for over the air updates and partnering of other devices to form a single Roksan system, a bespoke technology and app developed for Roksan.
1,950.00€ VAT included
Thank you, we will contact you as soon as we receive your order.
Power Output into 8 Ohm:
80W Both Channels Driven, Nominal (THD+N <0.1%) Power Output into 4 Ohm: 130W Both Channels Driven, Nominal (THD+N <0.1%) Inputs (Digital): Digital 1 (D1) – Coax SPDIF (up to 192kHz/24bit) Digital 2 (D2) – Optical SPDIF (max. 96kHz/24bit) Digital 3 (TV) – Optical SPDIF (max. 96kHz/24bit) Digital 4 (CD) – Coax SPDIF (up to 192kHz/24bit) Digital 5 (Bluetooth) – Bluetooth (48kHz/16bit) Inputs (Analogue): A1 – No signal sense A2 – With signal sense & used for AV Mode MM (Phono) – RIAA (equalised) Outputs: 1x pair Speaker binding posts (L&R) 1x pair of RCA Analogue (Pre-out/SUB) 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack headphone socket - 7.5Vrms drive suitable for all headphone types including high-impedance Other: IEC mains power socket (3 pin)/Fuse holder 3.5mm mini-Jack – 12v trigger Input (On / Standby) IR wired input 3.5mm jack Construction: Formed Plated steel and bespoke machined anodised aluminium front panel. Primary Interface (on unit): Dynamic Control Dial (with haptic feedback) to control volume and inputs Secondary Interface (on unit): Standby, Backward, Play/Pause, Forward Other Interface: IR remote Bluetooth: A2DP Audio profile / Codecs: SBC, aptX & AAC Bluetooth Range: 15m (typical) Digital Coax Input: up to 24bit/192kHz PCM Digital Optical Input: up to 24bit/96kHz PCM MaestroUnite: System Creation and Control Advanced System Setting Over the Air Updates via Wi-Fi Mains Transformer Rating: 400VA Audio Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS Hi-Resolution Audio Formats: MQA, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, Supports converted DSD playback via the BluOS desktop app (only) Sampling Rate: Up to 24 bit / 192kHz Supported Operating Systems (Minimum Spec): Windows 7 SP1, macOS 10.9 Mavericks, iOS 9.3, Android 5.0 Lollipop or above Supported Cloud Services: Amazon Alexa, Amazon Music, Spotify Connect, TIDAL Connect, Deezer, Qobuz, HDTracks, HighResAudio, Murfie, JUKE, Napster, Slacker Radio, KKBox, Bugs Free Internet Radio: TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Calm Radio, Radio Paradise Control Integrations: Crestron, Control4 (OS 3), Control4 (2.9.1), RTI, URC, Push, Lutron, ELAN, iPort Format Support / Sampling Rate: PCM / up to 192KHz/24bit
12,000.00€ – 12,600.00€ VAT included
MC STEP UP
2,100.00€ – 3,900.00€ VAT included
AELIUS II SE
42,000.00€ VAT included
31,500.00€ VAT included
PST 100 MK II SE
43,500.00€ VAT included