Attessa Integrated Amplifier
Get the most from your speakers with this powerful amplifier from the Roksan audio experts. The simple, intuitive dial control lets you choose your device, volume or pre-set station with nothing more than a turn of your wrist. With so many inputs to choose from, you can connect with your Hi-Fi, TV, games console, phone and more. What’s more, setting it up is easy, thanks to the MaestroUnite app which combines your devices and allows quick, simple over-the-air updates. Thanks to a built-in phono stage, you can also eliminate the need for extra boxes and accessories when connecting a turntable. The result? A Hi-Fi experience that’s a lot more human.
- A stereo amplifier which delivers 130W per channel (4 ohm).
- Built-in high performance DAC developed in-house.
- The one touch dial control user-interface is both simple and intuitive to use. Select listening volume or source guided by a graphical interface incorporating haptic feedback to confirm your selection.
- Robust steel and aluminium construction with no visible aerials.
- A wide variety of digital and analogue connections including Bluetooth®.
- Cast streaming services from your phone or other smart device via custom long range Bluetooth antenna.
- An integrated Moving Magnet phono stage allows the connection to a turntable without the need for additional boxes and accessories.
- A powerful amplifier capable of getting the most out of a variety of loudspeakers.
- Designed and developed in-house in the UK.
- MaestroUnite setup for over the air updates and partnering of other devices to form a single Roksan system, a bespoke technology and app developed for Roksan.
1,320.00€ VAT included
Thank you, we will contact you as soon as we receive your order.
Power Output into 8 Ohm:
80W Both Channels Driven, Nominal (THD+N <0.1%) Power Output into 4 Ohm: 130W Both Channels Driven, Nominal (THD+N <0.1%) Inputs (Digital): Digital 1 (D1) – Coax SPDIF (up to 192kHz/24bit) Digital 2 (D2) – Optical SPDIF (max. 96kHz/24bit) Digital 3 (TV) – Optical SPDIF (max. 96kHz/24bit) Digital 4 (CD) – Coax SPDIF (up to 192kHz/24bit) Digital 5 (Bluetooth) – Bluetooth (48kHz/16bit) Inputs (Analogue): A1 – No signal sense A2 – With signal sense & used for AV Mode MM (Phono) – RIAA (equalised) Outputs: 1x pair Speaker binding posts (L&R) 1x pair of RCA Analogue (Pre-out/SUB) 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack headphone socket - 7.5Vrms drive suitable for all headphone types including high-impedance Other: IEC mains power socket (3 pin)/Fuse holder 3.5mm mini-Jack – 12v trigger Input (On / Standby) IR wired input 3.5mm jack Construction: Formed Plated steel and bespoke machined anodised aluminium front panel. Primary Interface (on unit): Dynamic Control Dial (with haptic feedback) to control volume and inputs Secondary Interface (on unit): Standby, Backward, Play/Pause, Forward Other Interface: IR remote Bluetooth: A2DP Audio profile / Codecs - SBC, aptX & AAC Bluetooth Range - 15m (typical) Digital Coax Input: up to 24bit/192kHz PCM Digital Optical Input: up to 24bit/96kHz PCM MaestroUnite: System Creation and Control Advanced System Setting Over the Air Updates via Wi-Fi Mains Transformer Rating: 400VA
12,000.00€ – 12,600.00€ VAT included
MC STEP UP
2,100.00€ – 3,900.00€ VAT included
AELIUS II SE
42,000.00€ VAT included
31,500.00€ VAT included
PST 100 MK II SE
43,500.00€ VAT included