SARA is an audiophile standard tonearm that incorporates a range of design elements that combine to result in a highly detailed and open sound. Featuring high-quality materials and mechanical parts, it also has a ‘less is more’ aesthetic that will appeal to many and luxurious operational feel that accentuates pride of ownership.
The SARA Tonearm is a unipivot design that employs a jewel ‘seat’ and a tungsten carbide pin for super smooth movement with minimum friction. It also features silver-plated OFC internal wiring and Roksan’s own high quality HDC external cabling, delivering neutral, highly detailed musical performance with realistic dynamics. The azimuth is individually adjustable for increased fine-tuning ability.
– Superlative sound quality and technical performance.
– Ideal partner for the renowned Roksan’s Xerxes 20 Plus Turntable.
– User friendly, ergonomic and useful design features fine-tuned for trouble-free setup and operation.
– Unipivot design for minimum friction, excellent tracking and maximum freedom of movement.
– High-quality silver-plated OFC internal wiring and Roksan’s HDC external wiring for excellent detail retrieval across the frequency range.
– High quality anodised black finish with subtle detailing.
– Underslung counterweight and separate azimuth adjustment.